Gluten Free Mini Pies
I recently wanted a pie but I wanted to do something a little different so I made mini pies in a muffin tin. They are super simple and easy to make.
- 2 cups GF Bisquick
- 10 tbs. Butter
- 6 tbs. Water
- 1 can of pie filling (I filled 8 with cherry and 4 with apple)
- Whip up a double batch of the Gluten Free Pie Crust with the GF Bisquick. (quick and easy)
- Put some of your pie crust mixture into each spot in your muffin tin, then work it along the bottom and up the sides to make a mini pie crust.
- Bake for 12 mins.
- Fill each with pie filling
- Sprinkle some pie mixture over the top of each
- Bake at 350 for 20 mins, or until slightly browned on top.
- Serve with warm with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream. Oh so good!
*Note: When choosing a filling for your pies remember to always read the ingredient label, ingredients can change without notice.